Model 230 Install Instructions
- Wipe down cab shell with provided cleaning solution and cloth.
- Install Vertical Reveal Flats-remove tape backing, align vertically, and press to secure
- Install Side Wall Base-remove tape backing, measure equal distance off corners (use provided 2”blocking), square with each adjacent walls, level with provided level, press to secure and attach withscrews in holes provided on bottom flange as needed.
- Install “J” channel- Place channel on top of base, with outside edges flush with outside edges of base,press channel firmly against shell and screw into place.
- Level A1 Side Panel – insert Panel A1 into J channel, lightly tap into place with provided rubber mallet,outside vertical edge of Panel A1 should be flush with outside vertical edge of base. Apply provided silicone to backside of panel on the outside vertical edge before screwing panel into place. Screw in place with screwdriver on 1-3 clutch to secure.
- Level A2 Side Panel – insert Panel A2 into Panel A1 and J channel, lightly tap into place with provided rubber mallet, outside vertical edge of Panel A2 should be flush with outside vertical edge of base witha visible 1/8” wide black reveal between Panels A1 & A2. Apply provided silicone to backside of panel on outside vertical edge before screwing into place. Screw in place with screwdriver on 1-3 clutch to secure.
- Install Side Wall Frieze-remove tape backing, insert behind Panels A1 & A2, align outside vertical edges with Panels A1 & A2, press to secure and attach with screws in holes provided as needed.
- Install Handrail (if applicable)- Holes are provided in panels for handrail spool locations. Drill 1⁄2” Dia. Clearance hole through shell where panel holes are located. Place handrail spool over holes and attach with provided toggle bolt. Slide handrail into spools and tighten set screw on spools.
- Panel Edge Binder (optional)- Apply with provided silicone to outside vertical edge of panel at strike jamb door opening only.
- Check dimensions from each wall as you go, use provided 2” blocking
- Each level is dependent upon the previous level, so measure each level.
- Screw both ends and center screw location. In high wear areas, you may increase the amount of screws used depending upon the service environment.
Repeat process for opposite side wall and rear wall