- College degree.
- Own transportation
- Some experience in project management.
- Word and Excel experience
- Working knowledge of the internet
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative
environment is essential.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Flexible during times of change.
- Ability to read communication styles of employees and contractors who come
from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper
management, customers, and other departments.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Strong customer service skills is a must.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is